In March 2021, United Geothermal was established as a division of United Oil & Gas Consulting Ltd.
United Geothermal is able to provide geothermal prospectivity modelling and project management consultancy for operators and startups interested in maximizing the potential of their assets.
- Determine potential of heat and electrical needs of a project area
- Map regional geology, and historical data of geothermals
- Review lands of interest and current wells with potential abandonment, available for retrofitting or repurposing
- Create regional structure and temperature models; target zone selection for geothermals
- Assessment of faults, fractures, porosity, permeability, storage and flow capacity for target formation
- Formation evaluations leading to 3d lithology models and thermal conductivity evaluations
- Design well plans for repurposed looping of horizontal and vertical wells
- Conduct volumetric simulations of heat resource
- Assit with equipment selection and project economics
- Provide geosteering services for optimal well placement